Pages Navigation Menu

Weather Delay for Master Gardener Picnic: Possible Thunderstorms Saturday

The forecast for tomorrow is 80% chance of thunderstorms so we are postponing the picnic until Sunday afternoon, starting at  2 pm.

Ann Burgmeyer will contact you if you sent her an RSVP.   And if you can make it on Sunday, please let her know.

Email her at:  annburgmeyer@yahoo.com